Spreadshirt is your place to create and buy customized apparel, such as T-shirts, cups or stickers. In order to allow developers to make use of this functionality in their own applications, we now provide a new Spreadshirt API. The Spreadshirt API provides access to a set of Spreadshirt's platform functionality, such as product creation, design upload or basket creation, and allows you to start building your own shops, mass-customization applications and integrations on top of our platform.
To get started in using the Spreadshirt API:
- Browse our API documentation to become familiar with our API, i.e. REST API urls and representations and status codes.
- Conduct API calls using your Web browser or our API browser.
- Register for an API key with your Spreadshirt user id in case you need access to special features, such as product creation, design upload or basket creation. Register for a Spreadshirt shop, in case you don't have one yet.
- Checkout the applications section to get sample code, find out what other people did with our API and get some fresh ideas.
- In case you have questions or problems, visit the Spreadshirt API forum.
To stay up to date on API changes and development news follow the Spreadshirt developer blog.
Please note that Spreadshirt API is alpha right now. So offered URLs, representations and status codes might change until the official release.