Please note that we are currently updating our API documentation. We are sorry if this should lead to some inconsistencies in our documentation during that time.
Coming soon - new Public Shop API
As announced at https://www.spreadshirt.net/forum/t/what-to-do-if-im-still-in-the-legacy-user-area-and-using-spreadshirts-api-or-a-third-party-plugin/6124 our new Public Shop API documentation is now available!
Spreadshirt is your place to create and buy customized apparel, such as T-shirts, cups or stickers. In order to allow developers to make use of this functionality in their own applications, we now provide a new Spreadshirt API. The Spreadshirt API provides access to a set of Spreadshirt's platform functionality, such as product creation, design upload or basket creation, and allows you to start building your own shops, mass-customization applications and integrations on top of our platform.
To get started in using the Spreadshirt API:
- Browse our API documentation to become familiar with our API, i.e. REST API urls and representations and status codes.
- Conduct API calls using your Web browser or curl.
- Register for an API key with your Spreadshirt user id in case you need access to special features, such as product creation, design upload or basket creation.
- Register for a Spreadshirt shop, in case you don't have one yet.
- In case you have questions or problems, visit the Spreadshirt API forum.
To stay up to date on API changes and development news follow the Spreadshirt developer blog.