The Spreadshirt API provides a programmable REST interface that gives you access to most of Spreadshirt's platform functionality. To understand what the API can do for you:
- Read API Explained first to understand what features the API provides and thus what you can do with our API in the future.
- Read API Models Explained section, to get a grip on the actual business of printing designs and text on apparel and the data models you need understand in order to exchange data with our API .
- Read API Basics section, to learn about the basics for using our API, such as used HTTP methods, used HTTP status codes and used query/header parameters.
- Read API Resources section, to understand which resources are provided by the REST interface and how you can use them
To get started using the API
- Conduct API calls using your Web browser or our API browser.
- Register for an API key with your Spreadshirt user id in case you need access to special features, such as product creation, design upload or basket creation. Register for a Spreadshirt shop , in case you don't have one yet..
- Browse sample applications and the sample applications source code.
Please note that the Spreadshirt API is right now available as an alpha version. That means that the Spreadshirt API, i.e. offered URLs, representations and status codes, is not stable yet and we reserve the right to conduct changes on it.