The Spreadshirt API provides a programmable REST interface that gives you access to most of Spreadshirt's platform functionality. To understand what the API can do for you:
- Read API Explained first to understand what features the API provides today and what it will provide in the future.
- Read API Models Explained, to get a grip on the actual business of printing designs and text on apparel and the data models you need to understand in order to exchange data with our API .
- Read API Basics, to learn about the basics of using our API, such as used HTTP methods, used HTTP status codes and used query/header parameters.
- Read API Resources, to understand which resources are provided by the REST interface and how you can use them
To get started using the API
- Conduct API calls using your Web browser or our API browser.
- Register for an API key with your Spreadshirt user id in case you need access to special features, such as product creation, design upload or basket creation.
- Register for a Spreadshirt shop, in case you don't have one yet.
Please note that Spreadshirt API is beta right now.