- Lists all resources available at the REST API.
- Allows to conduct HTTP GET requests and supports xlink:hrefs in the returned representations.
- Allows to conduct HTTP POST, PUT and DELETE requests for creating new entitiess, manipulating existing entities and deleting entities.
- Supports API key and security sessions and thus allows to work on protected as well as unprotected API resources.
- Provides simple list renderer as well as an image render.
- Provides lot's of product, design and basket samples for creating new products, uploading designs and creating and manipulating baskets directly via the API browser.